Early Music and Historical Performance Practice
Application Period: 01.03. - 24.04.
You will receive an invitation to the general entrance exams/audition by e-mail upon completing online registration
Music theory written exam (Bachelor programmes): please refer to the general information regarding entrance exams
Artistic performance (Bachelor and Master programmes, extramural course):
Your video must meet the following technical criteria:
- You must upload your videos at the latest one week after the end of the registration period
- Permissible formats:
- MP4 or MOV or
- Alternatively, you can upload a PDF with links (soundcloud, vimeo, youtube, etc.), where the exam commission can view your video
- Duration per video: max. 5 minutes
- Video size: max. 500 MB
- Number of videos submitted: max. 2
IMPORTANT: Only videos that meet the above criteria will be admitted to the entrance examination!
Your video must meet the following content criteria:
- At least two movements, contrasting in style and tempo, with or without accompaniment.
- The commission (members of the Institute for Early Music and Performance Practice) will additionally have a personal video conference with each candidate.
- Instrumental performance on site
- Inclusion criteria per instrument
For further information please contact the head of the institute.
Subject to changes!