The media inventory of the library of the Anton Bruckner Private University comprises a wide range of scores, books, AV-media, periodicals and electronic resources on the core themes music, dance, drama, pedagogy, literature and the history of the arts ( see also Facts and Figures).
Open-access shelving makes most of the media readily available to our users.
Classification system (in German)
Modern services, such as media workstations, scanners and a reading lounge, invite people to linger in the library, and the self-service system makes borrowing swift and uncomplicated.
- Self-service lending stations,which make the borrowing of media particularly efficient.
Instructions for self-service borrowing (in German)
- Overhead scanner: by using the overhead scanner, material can be digitalized and stored on a USB stick (or a digital memory card). The illumination from above means that no damage is caused to the original material. Use of the scanner is free of charge.
Scanner instructions (in German)
- 2 reading rooms with a total of 24 single working places
- 5 computers for research
- Media screening and listening room
- Photocopier/scanner: In the library you can make copies (B/W or colour) and scans using either your Brucknercard or Quick-Chip.
- Binding a Bachelor or Master thesis: the thesis must be printed out - as many copies as you require - and handed in at the library desk. The works will be bound within 24 hours. Prices: € 10,00 hard cover, € 3,00 soft cover.
- HAN: members of the ABPU can access licensed products of the Digital Library from outside the university campus using HAN. You can log in using your bruckneronline registration data.