Status: 12 May 2021
At the beginning of the winter semester 2020/2021, a traffic light system with four phases was implemented at Bruckner University, which regulates the processes of the university operation. Please observe the detailed regulations.
Corona traffic light status: ORANGE
Opening Hours and Registration
- Mon - Fri 07:00 - 21:30 Sat 07:00 - 16:30 (closed on Sundays and holidays)
- Access only through the main entrance and the underground car park (visitors‘ entrance)
- Mandatory access registration: University members use their Bruckneruni Card for entering and leaving the building.
- Additional registration on a list in the entrance area.
- Mandatory room registration: Additionally, you are required to sign the attendance lists posted on the room doors.
- External visitors are additionally required to sign in at the main entrance and state the purpose of visit.
- Mandatory till May 18: access for university members (students, lecturers and administration) only possible with a negative test result officially confirmed by test lane, pharmacy or doctor and not older than 48 hours (external guests/library users etc. do not need a negative test result to enter the building)
- NEW & mandatory from May 19: one of the following proofs is necessary to enter the building:
- Proof of a negative antigen test (not older than 48 hours, officially confirmed by test lane, pharmacy or doctor)
- Proof of vaccination (22 days after the 1. vaccination for 3 months; 22 days after the 2. vaccination for 9 months)
- Proof of recovery (notice of mandated quarantine due to a Covid-19 infection not older than 6 months; or proof of neutralizing antibodies not older than three months)
General Hygiene Regulations
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in the entire building
- Please use the disinfectants regularly
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m
- Generally Distance Learning
- Exception: lessons that cannot be substituted (individual artistic lessons incl. accompaniment, special arrangements for artistic practical group lessons possible after consulting the institute director, special projects require consultation with the Dean of Studies)
Artistic Final Exams
- Artistic final exams only as stream.
- A Maximum of 5 audience memebers are allowed per candidate
- Safety and hygiene rules must be strictly followed.
- Students preparing for a final examination and students who cannot practice at home.
- Attendance lists are mandatory for each room.
Extension of Class Times
By decision of the executive board (1 December 2020), class times of the current academic year will be extended. This creates the possibility of making up for lost classes – on a voluntary basis (teachers and students).
- End of the summer term: 30 September 2021
If you are tested positive to COVID-19 or if you are a suspect case, please inform the university immediately by e-mail to coronameldungbruckneruniat.