Status: O1 October 2021
As of 01 October, wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory on all public traffic areas at the Bruckner University. Access is only possible via the main entrance. Please have your 3G proof ready when entering the building. Please note that a negative result on an antigen self-test will not grant access to the University.
Please observe the detailed regulations.
Opening Hours and Registration
- Mon - Fri 07:00 - 21:30 Sat 07:00 - 16:30 (closed on Sundays and holidays)
- Access to the building is possible via main entrances
- "3G" control at the lobby
- Data of guests and external visitors will be collected on a voluntary basis
- Mandatory access registration: University members use their Bruckneruni Card for entering and leaving the building
- Mandatory room registration: Additionally, you are required to sign the attendance lists posted on the room doors
From now on you can bring in three different proofs of testing:
- Proof of a negative antigen test or PCR test (PCR test 48 h valid, Antigen test 24 h valid)
- Proof of vaccination: "3G" proof of vaccination against COVID-19 with a centrally admitted vaccine only in the case of:
- second vaccination, whereby this must not have taken place more than 270 days previously, or
in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled: from the 22nd day after vaccination. Moreover, this vaccination must not have taken place more than 270 days ago. Or
Vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biology test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination. In addition, vaccination must have occurred no more than 270 days prior.
- Proof of recovery (notice of mandated quarantine due to a Covid-19 infection not older than 6 months; or proof of neutralizing antibodies not older than three months)
General Hygiene Regulations
- FFP2 masks mandatory throughout the building
- Please use the disinfectants regularly
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a distance of at least 1 m
- Events are possible in compliance with the regulations for events. No events of the Bruckner University take place during the summer months.
- Classroom teaching as well as face-to-face teaching with the inclusion of digital tools and blended learning are possible. Courses can also be held exclusively online in consultation with the institute directors.
Artistic Final Exams
- Artistic final exams only as stream.
- A Maximum of 5 audience memebers are allowed per candidate
- Safety and hygiene rules must be strictly followed.
- Practice and rehearsals basically allowed
- Attendance lists are mandatory for each room.
Extension of Class Times
- By decision of the executive board (1 December 2020), class times of the current academic year will be extended. This creates the possibility of making up for lost classes – on a voluntary basis (teachers and students) till 30 September 2021.
If you are tested positive to COVID-19 or if you are a suspect case, please inform the university immediately by e-mail to coronameldungbruckneruniat.