The library presents the majority of its stock in open-access media shelving, arranged according to subject matter.
- Self-service lending stations: Borrowing music and books is possible without assistance.
Instructions for self-service borrowing
- Scanner: with this device you can scan printed material simply without causing damage to books, and save it on a USB stick (or a digital memory card) for further personal use. Use of the scanner is free of charge.
- 2 reading rooms with a total of 24 single working places
- 5 computers for research
- Media screening and listening room
- Photocopier/scanner: In the library you can make copies (B/W or colour) and scans using either your Brucknercard or Quick-Chip.
- Binding a Bachelor or Master thesis: the thesis must be printed out - as many copies as you require - and handed in at the library desk. The works will be bound within 24 hours. Prices: € 8,00 hard cover, € 2,00 soft cover.
- HAN: members of the ABPU can access licensed products of the Digital Library from outside the university campus using HAN. You can log in using your bruckneronline registration data.