Status: 08 September 2021
At the beginning of the winter semester 2020/2021, a traffic light system with four phases was implemented at Bruckner University, which regulates the processes of the university operation. Please observe the detailed regulations.
Corona traffic light status: YELLOW
Opening Hours and Registration
- Mon - Fri 07:00 - 21:30 Sat 07:00 - 16:30 (closed on Sundays and holidays)
- Summer opening hours according to the notice board or online
- Access to the building is possible via all entrances
- Data of guests and external visitors will be collected on a voluntary basis
- Mandatory access registration: University members use their Bruckneruni Card for entering and leaving the building
- Mandatory room registration: Additionally, you are required to sign the attendance lists posted on the room doors
From now on you can bring in three different proofs of testing:
- Proof of a negative antigen test, PCR test or Self-test with QR code (PCR test 48 h valid, Antigen test 24 h valid, Self-test with QR code 24 h valid)
- Proof of vaccination: "3G" proof of vaccination against COVID-19 with a centrally admitted vaccine only in the case of:
- second vaccination, whereby this must not have taken place more than 270 days previously, or
in the case of vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled: from the 22nd day after vaccination. Moreover, this vaccination must not have taken place more than 270 days ago. Or
Vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biology test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralizing antibodies was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination. In addition, vaccination must have occurred no more than 270 days prior.
- Proof of recovery (notice of mandated quarantine due to a Covid-19 infection not older than 6 months; or proof of neutralizing antibodies not older than three months)
General Hygiene Regulations
- Mouth-nose protection mandatory throughout the building (FFP2 masks recommended)
- Please use the disinfectants regularly
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a distance of at least 1 m
- Events are possible in compliance with the regulations for events. No events of the Bruckner University take place during the summer months.
- Classroom teaching as well as face-to-face teaching with the inclusion of digital tools and blended learning are possible. Courses can also be held exclusively online in consultation with the institute directors.
Artistic Final Exams
- Artistic final exams only as stream.
- A Maximum of 5 audience memebers are allowed per candidate
- Safety and hygiene rules must be strictly followed.
- Practice and rehearsals basically allowed
- Attendance lists are mandatory for each room.
Extension of Class Times
- By decision of the executive board (1 December 2020), class times of the current academic year will be extended. This creates the possibility of making up for lost classes – on a voluntary basis (teachers and students) till 30 September 2021.
If you are tested positive to COVID-19 or if you are a suspect case, please inform the university immediately by e-mail to coronameldungbruckneruniat.